Friday, December 21, 2007

I feel the "holiday mood" today. Supposedly a lot of ppl using up their annual leave for these few days between Hari Raya Haji and Christmas... including my boss...
So today my lab is soo quiet today... less cars on the street, less samples to run , everyone is going home earlier because my superman boss is not around.
Feels like I'm having a holiday tomorrow too... but I'm not..
It feels like some friday nights when I have no plans and feel super sien/depressed...
yo....
Christmas is so... dreamy here... All shopping malls are having grand sales and lush decorations... I don't know how to describe my feelings... Went to The Curve shopping mall, christmas trees are all lit up along their charming "restaurant street". Everyone just can't stop taking pictures of it with cell phones/cameras. Ikea's having a cute christmas carol to sing at its entrance (are they all Swedish? :p they look like...) I haven't been to Pavillion KL, but it looks impressive from the photo... For me, christmas decorations are the most "dreamy" (don't know what other words to use) out of all festivals here...
It's like...something is seriously wrong if you think 25th this month is just another day, or just the day after a silent night.
Yet for me there's really nothing much to anticipate. Just a day off lar... lucky enough...
So I feel disappointed already without having expectation in the first place.. =_= '''

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i don't feel the holiday mood in Singapore leh. But the population is in a shopping frenzy already and i'm studiously avoiding going to the town malls. :P

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home