I always thought that I have some abilities to multitask and "work independently and also as a team in a fast-paced environment". But I think I understand it better now...
Multitask means you have to do many different things. You have to stay 100%focus but also have to be 100% distracted when it is required. You have to plan your time well and allow enough time for your plan to be disrupted. Definitely cannot feel sien/angry for the workload, if not you'll spilt/break/hit something in the next 5 minutes.
Working independently and also as a team means you have to finish your own duties all by yourself, ideally within 80% of your working time, and prepare another 20% to help out your collegues or unforeseeable incidents.
Hard lar... I better don't anyhow say something like that next time... :p

2 Comments:
Woah! That's a new definition..
Sounds stressful... :P So where are you working at now? And what do you do in your work?
Post a Comment
<< Home