Monday, September 03, 2007

long vacation

I never had my summer holiday longer than 4 months.
Frustration and doubt has been quite full and trying to spill out of my cup of mind, and I really did try hard to cover and stabilize it with self-motivation ( convincing myself how I am suitable for every job openings possible instead of convincing the recruiter) and self-hypnotizing (OK, time to go shopping, eating, penang, watch tv...)

But the longer it takes, my mind really become fatigued after all the fruitless effort. If looking for job is really a Marathon, can I just give up now... Of course not, because I can only try to finish the race or else I would stay in the race forever. It's not like exams, competition, datelines, games or whatever, times up and that's it. I see July and August and now even September pass by me and I can't do anything... I wish I could just close my eyes and pretend that I didn't see them...
I am longing for the day when this post is just a phase of my life that I've overcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edmund said...

All I can say is:

"If you braise belly pork
and the pork is not tender yet, you should just braise longer."

That's a haiku btw (5-7-5). Very... zen... eh? haha

Sometimes it's good not to take life too seriously, because life in general is pretty f-ed up!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up honey. Maybe email Career counseling or find one over there.

Using a personalized cover letter and resume will really help... if you haven't already.

Good luck, girl! :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger frisian said...

Edmund,
Thanks ya~ die die hungry i also gotta wait for the pork to become tender right.. haha

Ivy,
Thank you for the tips.. :p I try to write personalized cover letter la... but maybe not attractive enough.. Will try to put more effort.. :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home