Thursday, September 20, 2007

I still think it's very hard to know what i really want.. or what i want the most..
Usually there's a desirable ideal situation where everything turns out the best way (Sometimes we can't even decide how should the ideal situation be)
But usually there's only a few equally good but not perfect choices... having different things that I wished for... then I actually don't know which one is most important for me.
Is that why I always don't know what I want.. although I thought I know?
And I always choose the one that simply looks/ sounds nicer... lazy to think if that's actually the best option in long run.

Anyways... I just noticed a lot of little things that will make me happy .. For example,
Reading friend's new blog entries
Food hopping (Going different places to eat different things)
Watching some taiwanese variety show
SMS
Got my sister to drive me around
email
Popular Bookstore
Listen to my cousin's classroom stories
Going out for dinner with family
Mooty~~
Watching movies (this one I already know.. :p)
...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're not alone, my friend!

It takes effort to reflect on our lives and to re-assess at various stages, if we're on the path that we should be on. Our knowledge of ourselves and of our life is constantly growing, and it's natural to look at ourselves differently as we go along.

We just gotta get our bums moving and make decisions, so that, for better or worse, we will learn.

Very small, insignificant things make me feel happy too!

1. Reading friends' new blog entries (hee hee)
2. Watching an episode of Friends
3. Admiring the results after doing chores (i dun like the doing, i just like how neat and clean things look after!)
4. Corresponding with friends
5. Doing yoga
6. Spending quality time with loved ones
7. Spending quiet time alone

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home