The More I See You
This is a Jazz song by Michael Buble I just heard from Radio. It's good :)
the lyrics..
The more I see you,
The more I want you.
Somehow this feeling
Just grows and grows.
With every sigh I become more mad about you,
More lost without you,
And so it goes.
Can you imagine
How much I'll love you
The more I see you
As years go by?
I know the only one for me can only be you.
My arms won't free you;
My heart won't try.
How come all the jazz songs have the same kind of lyrics... :p
So straightforward and passionate hehe... then I start wondering if one day I will sing this song at the right time to the right person?
Do these songs usually serve this purpose? or they are usually used as a song to dance/ hum along?
Anyways it's still fun to sing along :D

5 Comments:
will you really sing it ? hehe...
"then I start wondering if one day I will sing this song at the right time to the right person?"
here's hoping the right person will appear for you to sing this song to him (or maybe he'll sing it to you). =)
What's the title?
Oh. Never mind I saw it.
I downloaded this bunch of Michael Buble songs a while ago, an album called Dream. It's really old fashion jazz and it really makes me relaxed when I listen to it. :)
I'll wish the wish for you too!
so long nvr update blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home