Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Barcelona

I was here for 5 days. I met up with another korean volunteer in my workcamp here to travel together. Went to Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Mila, Museu Picasso, Mont-Juic, Hospital Sant Pau, and Montserrat which is 1-hour away from Barcelona (by train). For me the best part of the city is to wander around the churches, squares, and shops around La Ramblas. It's old, noisy, happening, youthful, touristy..(and free of charge) I think the street performers here are very good! They really play good musics~ But actually most of them are "human statues" which is very professional too. They don't move. Can't miss them because they are there anytime, and they are always surrounded by tourists who take so much pictures of them. =_= '''When I was there I am really amazed by this city, how lucky can the resident here be~ They have two beautiful parks: Park Guell and Ciutadella Park to take their siesta, and even their hospital is UNESCO world heritage, they have mountains and beaches, when they go shopping, they have free music to listen. The only thing is just how touristy it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home