Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Home

Been home for 10 days and still have 10 days to go~ It seems very short because I am just like counting down everyday... aiks~
Eldest sister is here too... That means we have more idea where to eat :p hehe... I'm quite happy with the food I've been "catching up". I've met up with Ed and YuanXi...so not too bad larr... The only bad thing there's not enough time for me to visit Penang and Singapore. But I hope there's enough time for me to back to reality world and prepared for my 4th year!
Was I too isolated or too into another environment last year? Seems that there's a lot of things that I am not used to, don't understand in Malaysia. I hope this feeling will go away because I will be back here next year...

3 Comments:

Blogger frisian said...

Thanks Ann.. it's true :D too bad holiday is never enough :'( (unless it's not good..haha)
OK I'll try to enjoy my last year of study~!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the future is an illusion,the past is only memory.try hard in your last year,u will experience a lot form it. ^^ cheers

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Phei Yee,

It's great meeting up with you. We get to meet up with each other everytime you come back for summer holiday. The pictures you took are pretty awesome! Looking forward to see more pictures from you. Enjoy your life over there and live your life to the fullest! Take care, gal.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home