我穿过讯号蜿蜒, 到你心田, 你的故事,甜美新鲜。
posted by frisian at 11:47 PM
hmm.. what were you doing at lower seletar reservoir at 3 am???
YAH!!!!
這是哪裡啊? 有種屬於夜晚的浪漫。
nice pics.pity you can't do any jetting stop at kl eh.....maybe i can try on titiwangsa.....
oh sorry I didn't see your comments..I follow one of my colleague to a "fishing trip" at this lake near Khatib, then we miss the last MRT, so we stay up until MRT runs again at 6am. lol. They are playing guitar and singing in the middle of the night...
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
hmm.. what were you doing at lower seletar reservoir at 3 am???
YAH!!!!
這是哪裡啊? 有種屬於夜晚的浪漫。
nice pics.
pity you can't do any jetting stop at kl eh.....
maybe i can try on titiwangsa.....
oh sorry I didn't see your comments..
I follow one of my colleague to a "fishing trip" at this lake near Khatib, then we miss the last MRT, so we stay up until MRT runs again at 6am. lol. They are playing guitar and singing in the middle of the night...
Post a Comment
<< Home