high on burnt food?
Just got back from mssa end-of-term dinner and korean bbq place I am not full! ( not that i eat a lot of what leh... maybe because i was late, or my cooking skill is too bad so everything end up get burnt... or maybe i already used to have big portion of..rendang, scallops, spicy duck.. on saturday night?...lol) but it still worth it la.. at least i am de-stress and indeed, a bit high now!... maybe because i haven't had dinner with so many people (many = 20 or more!) for a long time already.. the funny thing is, when I meet Sun Can and Kenneth just now.. the first thing in both conversation is the Amy Beh Rendang.... wah lau... i think it's gonna be forever unforgettable lor.. see how ur limbic system works.. and how a dish can have such impact on you....

2 Comments:
Hey GUUUUUUUUUUUU... where have u been? why no recent posts from you? How are your classes and stuff?
You know... I posted that message earlier so that you would post more. Not so that you would post less! WHERE ARE U
Post a Comment
<< Home