Today was doing this kidney lab.. haha…I guess it’s the first time that I go to washroom 5 times in 4 hours without being allowed to drink single drop of water. Surprisingly I can still collect an amount of water after 2 hours… And everyone in the lab has to do it but before that, you are either lucky/smart enough to just have a cup of coffee, or 1.2L of water/ salt water… or like our group… 10 SALT tablet with milk~ seriously they don’t go well together~! Feel like vomit so much for the first hour…
But it’s a funny lab for me… we just wait for half an hour to go to the washroom… and the machine that can calculate the Na/K concentration of urine is very cool … I think Physiology lab is still not bad for now.. ( not as tiring/ boring as biochem lab—when we no need to write lab reports la)… but for next semester… I think it’s gonna be harder.. hope it’s still some fun if I am gonna get a bad grades anyway~~! so far it's better than any previous lab i have la..although sometimes we need to kill some creatures.. :p
Always having problem updating my blog recently.. my computer always hang when I am writing blog~! Aih..then I end up giving up and didn’t rewrite… and also my UT ftp..can’t upload songs anymore…I dunno wat’s wrong with it…anyways.. this old song still ok lar..right…

1 Comments:
Ah! FINALLY you update your blog... what's wrong with your ftp?
Post a Comment
<< Home