Today should be considered quite a productive day :p I apply for the broadband internet, cut my hair and make a new spec……
My new looks is a bit weird for me… look older I think… not very happy with it…
Feel like I have changed because of it… maybe it’s just some weird feeling…but it make me scared that I will change in few days… maybe I just don’t like changes…although I might like to try new things… but always hope that I can back to the origins after I step out some steps… is this a good or a strange personality… haha.. dunno
Finally got to call Pheng tonight… the surrounding and atmosphere was so familiar it’s just like I am back to the times before I went Toronto… somewhat amazing.. =D… (pheng: today still have the sound from the iron ?...) haven’t been on phone for so long (half an hour I guess?) for the last few months…except call from my sisters… and I thought I will never be able to cook porridge again… so happy.. haha.. the phone call is full of the “happily wunainess” again~!! Ah.. too bad Ah court, Ping is in Taiwan and Ssui is in Sg pula~
Found that some friends wanna go back home so badly but can’t… so I think I really shouldn’t waste my holiday here ~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home