Had my second shift as campus bartender today. A big one, Rotman graduation reception. Get to meet quite a lot of "colleagues", all young youthful students of UT :p... and I think I have a good boss too... The problem is, I just found out that every of our biweekly paycheck will be deducted $13 DOLLARS to the union fees~ WTH... I only work 9 hours this two weeks, it's already minimum wage and I got rip off 13 bucks more..do the maths~ no more motivation to work anymore... argh orz orz
Anyway, have a bottle of beer after the shift.. Alexander Keith's.. not bad :)
CHM220 starts to become crazy... I ain't got anything from the operator here and there lecture... :S
Aih...
So happen to be on Bloor Street this afternoon, all the Koreans cars with their flags is horning all the way to celebrate their soccer game.. lol...

6 Comments:
$13?!?!?!?!?
WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!
good thing is it's quite an interesting experience, isnt it?
and you get free alcohol at times... =)
wah! you escape income tax but you have to pay a very hefty union fee??!
"all young youthful students"
hahaa.. any that caught your eye??
moonsweat: what do you mean "you get free alcohol at times"? it should be ALL the time.. (since it's 2 out of 2 so far right py?) :p
bartender leh~
so cool~
work for experience lar
if not wat working experience u got next time to compete with ppl oh?
at least worked in service line mar,in my opinion lar
dun cincai say no motivation to work
to be or not to be a pro is based on our zi4wo3yao1qiu2,not the wages
-->now learning to be a pro-waitress asamlaksa
haha... Ya the experience itself is not bad. I found out that people( or maybe in campus) like sleeman the most. and orange juice too~
Leng: You're right. There are lots of leng cai leng lui... very good bonus
Aiyo... I am not really alcoholic lar.. If I work in a pastry shop or restaurant I'll be happier...
But as a bartender I will work hard to elevate my tolerance~~!
then elevate ur tolerance lar u straberry~
now going to graduate liao must be more geng and more geng mar
go go power rangers!
haha.. i was thinking of alcohol tolerance. but ya 不怕头破血流的草莓,来了~!
Post a Comment
<< Home