我穿过讯号蜿蜒, 到你心田, 你的故事,甜美新鲜。
posted by frisian at 12:04 PM
door's open?? how was it?
not doors open yet.. This is just city of toronto Archive ( I think they are open to public)..
ohh.. oops!so did you go inside?
i cun get itwhat is it about?
oh... Archive City of Toronto.. it's a place to keep public record and other fxn (there's photo exhibition that's why I am there)... This is just window glass to let us peep in.. don't think I can go in... :p
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
door's open?? how was it?
not doors open yet.. This is just city of toronto Archive ( I think they are open to public)..
ohh.. oops!
so did you go inside?
i cun get it
what is it about?
oh... Archive City of Toronto.. it's a place to keep public record and other fxn (there's photo exhibition that's why I am there)... This is just window glass to let us peep in.. don't think I can go in... :p
Post a Comment
<< Home