Sunday, April 03, 2005

Hmm...time really flies...
here come my last week of the second year. WOW... I am actually not far from being a 3rd year student... scary .. dunno why.. maybe still haven't really been a good student these two years...haha
Saturday was Kitiya's birthday. We celebrated it in Red Lobster. 30 shrimps is actually not a lot after all..haha...but then...i think the seafood there still cannot compare to Chinese style one (maybe haven't try the fish?). then i was thinking about Malaysian cheap and good seafood again..2 more months!~ but their drinks and desserts look quite nice... tried "Bahama mama" with bertina, mmm~ not bad. and thanks for the cake too :)
The only thing is the bad weather we had, raining then snowing. aihhh already April, still snowing?! what's wrong man.... one day 15 degree. another day back to zero. wunai
didn't do much for this week. mainly studying physics and watching the tvb drama that Rosi send me. aih...another addiction la u see... watched "the saw" finally on friday. I guess I hardly watch this kind of movie.. so i am quite paying attention there, although I dun really listen to what they talking. hah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home