Saturday, February 19, 2005

Record of the Week

Wow... so I actually did three skiing/snowboarding trip in 4 days... It Was fuN!

Was in St.louis Moonstone on first day. It was raining whole day...It is actually a small resort but it was fun because all the slopes look scary without any turns/ things to cover... was practising on bunny hill with leng and bertina...then go chiong blue trail later...even black one with edmund and choot...they are too good...that they have to wait for me to get up from falling for 15 minutes..haha...aih..can't improve my skiing skill...still need some time to stop and turn... anyway...that's how I celebrate my Valentine's day this year :p....and with Bah Kut Teh too...yummy~
Tuesday was another mission. We wanna make yee sang and other dishes...for a CNY dinner...on "人日". so with all the sore arms and legs ( legs were still ok at that time), we have to go to St.lawrence market to buy fish...and also chinatown for other stuffs...then we made yee sang, a fantasticly delicious Ming Tsai Lobster..., spice chicken?... and also "fat choi mushroom"... woot~ so nice~! too bad can't play mahjong that night since I had to rest well for wednesday.
Wednesday is the first time i try snowboarding... was in Dagmar the small hill...it was indeed a lot of fun too...coz snowboarding itself is cool...went with kitiya, steph, phil, apple, rosanna and others....and most of us are first-timer~ so we were on the bunny hill and green slope most of the time... now I really know why ppl say snowboard are more tiring...coz it's easier to fall down (i think?)
Arms and shoulders start to ache. Was trying to sell my ticket for Blue Mountain but...after all, still try to make it since my leg still ok. I'm with New College this time and it's night skiing...cool la...was snowboarding on green slope alone... and at least can make a few turn from facing backward to frontward. :) yet don't dare enough to go on blue slope with it. so i changed to ski and went up. By the time I ski, my legs are already exhausted. so keep falling down on the nvr ending steep slope... Blue Mountain is not easy~~
after this... really soring whole body. so i think 3 days is my limit for now...lol.
now i like snowboard better..maybe coz i just learned it. and also bcoz i think we can do more stuff with snowboard.. it's easier to get up after I fell too..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home