Sunday, August 08, 2004

I'm im toronto now too bored to be in the hotel room so i just came downstair to come online.
there is more than one month since I last update my blog. Of course i doubt that someone will read it, and also worried too much ppl will read it (as if i worried that someone will just surf then "bump into" this blogsite) so i alwiz feel worried for stupid reason b4 i updating it...
anyway...
the second year is about to start and i am so worried...as usual, worried but no solid solutions...
ha...edmund just told me sth about my courses this years... wah lau...scary la...
and I have a happy first year... but i scared all the fun will bye bye to me liao...
just went to chinatown and st.lawrence market with my family and choot and edmund....
somewhat remind me of some times I have b4... those time hanging up without a "cleardirections" where to go... or see a lot of interesting stuff around me...
i am not sure these all are soon going to be my past only
how will my student life be now... living peacefully in the eastside of the campus?...
how will it be like?...
anxious and wondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home